Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update on Brooke

Hello,
I just wanted to update everyone that has continued praying for Brooke as she is on the road to recovery. She have been resting well at the hotel and has enjoyed the gifts that many of you have sent. Brooke has enjoyed reading all your comments that have been posted on her blog, it seems to brighten her day! With each and every day she is feeling stronger, so thank you for your continued prayers, thoughts and words of encouragement!!

Brooke and Patricia

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke - from Justin Stichler - everybody in our class hopes you get better soon. We miss you!! Right now we are working on contractions, numbers, and math facts in class. We hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke, Jeff and Trish - This is "Aunt Gail" from Tuscaloosa.. Have been following the blog but computer was in the shop the past 4 days so I am just now getting around to checking the blog. So glad things went exceptional. Jesus truly does love His little children.....Love all of you and will keep you in my prayers and thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke,
    I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you! I am so glad that you are getting better (even though you would have never known that anything was wrong with you; you are an amazing young girl). I miss you guys-some of my favorite memories and stories include you, Ash, and your mom. I cannot wait for you to get home so I can come and visit. Stay strong!
    Love, Your Uncle Billy Carpenter

    ReplyDelete